29 March 2007

Want to gain more time?

I thought I would share with you the 60 second presentation script that I used at my BNI Chapter on Tuesday.

BNI Script
We can help people make more money with the services of a Virtual Assistant.

Over the weekend we have all lost 1 hour of our time with Daylight Savings Time coming into effect.

So I thought I would tell you how you and your business could gain an extra 10 hours a week to spend focussing on what you do best.

This time could be freed up by outsourcing your routine administrative tasks to CKPA which would mean you would gain an extra 3 months per year.

Who do you know that could benefit from gaining 3 months of extra time to focus on growing their business? I am particularly interested in speaking to business coaches, small businesses and builders who do the administration themselves.

Do you know anyone that would benefit from a free, no obligation consultation to see if working with a Virtual Assistant and CKPA can help them? Please contact me now to book an appointment.

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

No comments: