09 November 2006

What is your Indian name - part 2

As promised in part 1, below is the Indian name that I chose for my 60 second commercial for my networking group and the reason why.

"After careful thought, I believe that my Indian name would be 'queen bee like the wind'. Why, well the queen bee is the hub of the hive – industrious, in charge and organised. You know the wind is there, you can feel its presence but you can’t necessarily see it

I work as a Virtual Assistant helping people with their administrative needs but remotely, I don’t always meet all of my clients!

I can provide all the services you would expect a PA to be able to do and more for less than half the cost of employing a full time employee."

I thought my Indian name summed up what a Virtual Assistant does, but please leave your comments.

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

No comments: