06 July 2006

People remember!

I recently wrote about someone I had the misfortune speaking to regarding my services and I declined to work with them - read the details here.

I wrote about this experience because I knew that I would meet this person at a networking group I belong to in the near future. Well, you'll never guess who was there on Tuesday but this particular person. I was contemplating what to do (as I am a member of the Leadership Team) when another member asked to speak with me. It turns out that the person I didn't want to deal with had actually 'ripped off' a number of other people and the member was warning me against him as a potential member and someone I might do business with.

People remember when you aren't professional and rip people off. By now, the majority of our 23 members will be warned off this particular person and won't do business with him. I totally agree with the saying "what goes around, comes around" and this person is now just reaping the benefits of his labour!

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

No comments: