29 June 2006

Are your clients happy?

I run a Virtual Assistant business providing professional secretarial and administrative support to small businesses and individuals. Therefore, I am selling a service as opposed to a product. So how do I know that my clients are happy with the service that I provide - by asking them!

How on earth can you improve on processes, systems and even the service itself if you don't have honest feedback. I have produced a Client Satisfaction Survey which I send out and ask for honest answers. I then take on board all the positive and negative comments to improve my business for everyone to benefit.

I have even thrown in a couple of market research questions to ensure that I can reach my target market - killing 2 birds with 1 stone comes to mind.

Are you asking your customers about your product or service? Now might be the time to do somthing about it before it is too late!

To see how CKPA can help you in this process, contact us now.

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

No comments: