13 April 2006

Why you should continually update your website

As someone who runs a business via the internet, I am always looking at other peoples websites to conduct business as that is what is comfortable for me.

However, the amount of times I look at a website to find it hasn't been updated for 2 years, the following thoughts go through my head:
  • They are not in business any more
  • They do not want my business
  • They can't be bothered so why should I buy from them?
  • They don't know they should be updating their website

If you have a website, you need to ask yourself 'what makes visitors keep coming back to my website?' People will only come back if there is new content which means you need to have in place an Online Marketing Plan to ensure that you review and update your website regularly.

Take the time now to look at your website through the eyes of a visitor and evaluate the good and bad parts so that you have somewhere to start.

If you need some help updating your wesbite or conducting a makeover, contact us to see how CKPA can help.

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

No comments: