27 April 2006

Proud of myself

This post is more of a personal note this week.

I am a member of a BNI Chapter and am now on the Leadership Team as the Membership Co-ordinator until October. Part of my role is to chair the weekly meeting in the absence of the Chapter Director.

Well on Tuesday, I chaired my first meeting with the help of some other members and I was really pleased and proud of myself as it went really well. A visitor who has applied to join us even came up to me to ask if I was nervous as I came across all confident even though I was a bag of nerves inside.

My message this week is that things aren't always as you see them. I thought my voice was shaking and it was there for everyone to see that I was nervous - but to everyone else, I was confident and professional which is all that matters.

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

No comments: