08 June 2007

Treat Your Customers Like Children

I attended my first Tiny Talk session with my 6 month old daughter today and met some great people. Basically the class teaches us sign language through music to bridge the gap in communication until they can talk.

What I notived was that the communication tools were very simple and easy to pick up. The simpleness of it reminded me about a great post written by Karen Skidmore.

Would love to hear people comment about their communication successes and failures.

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have found that the best communication tip with clients is to be specific. Ask specific questions and use a checklist in order to ensure that both of you are going in the same direction when working on a project

Emma Walker said...

I agree Rose, it definately helps to reduce misunderstandings.