21 June 2007

New software installation

I mentioned last time that I had decided to switch my blog over to Wordpress and was trying to install it.

Luckily I have the fantastic help of Crystal, fellow VA colleague and Rev member to sort this out for me as it is proving rather difficult to get my host to co-operate.

I am hoping to have it sorted soon and then I can get on and move everything across - hopefully the next post will be using Wordpress!

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

3 comments:

JudyA said...

Your blog can be imported to WordPress I think. I have my Virtual website built on FrontPage, so I'm leaving the Virtual @ Eight Twenty-two blog at Blogger for the time being.

Crystal is wonderful helping.

JudyA said...

Crystal is wonderful at helping with WordPress!

They say you can import from Blogger, except for pictures.

My VA website is built on FrontPage which doesn't play nice with WordPress, so I'm leaving my Virtual @ Eight Twenty-two blog on Blogger for the time being.

Catch up with you at your new place!

Emma Walker said...

Crystal has been a star, I just wish I can get my host to be helpful.

I have transferred my other blog from Blogger to Wordpress so won't be a problem - just need it to work now!