15 January 2007

New Year means new opportunities

A lot of people think about the same type of things at this time of year - New Years resolutions.

So are you taking the opportunity to plan for the year ahead and use it as a means to focus on how to get there?

For me, it is no use just thinking about what I want to achieve and how to get there, I have to have it written down in the necessary stages. For example, I am currently revamping my PR and marketing plan for 2007 and I am producing a calendar so that I know exactly what activities are needed and when - I can then schedule my time appropriately and plan in advance for any specific tasks or expenditure.

Do you need help with any planning for the year ahead to take up the many new opportunities? Contact us now to see how a Virtual Assistant and CKPA can help.

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

No comments: