25 August 2006

Why I love being my own boss

I have been running CKPA for just over 12 months now and absolutely love it. Why?
  • I am the boss and have only myself to answer to
  • I get to implement all the good ideas I had back in the corporate world that nobody listended to
  • I can choose who I work with by selecting the right type of clients
  • I currently work with a great bunch of clients
  • I decide my working hours and style depending on what is going on in my life

Why am I telling you this? I don't really know but I am loving my job and my business. I am even going to be working remotely next week with the help of technology from (hopefully) sunny Cornwall. Can you do that without taking holiday?

For business owners, don't you think you need a break before we head in to Autumn. To find out how CKPA can support you and your business, contact us now.

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

No comments: