14 July 2006

Happy Birthday - to CKPA

Well on Wednesday, I celebrated my first year birthday of operating CKPA full time. I established the company in May 2005 whilst working full time but I was unfortunate enough to be working for a company and boss who weren't very nice. However, I will always be grateful to them! Why, because they gave me the motivation to do what I am doing and see first hand how NOT to run a company!

Well, 12th July 2005 was the day I said enough was enough and left. I then began the journey of running CKPA full time trying to gain clients.

12 months on and I have some great clients, started writing (this Blog and some articles to be published soon), expanded my service offering (Virtual Receptionist), am happy and about to become a Mum for the first time in November.

So Happy Birthday to CKPA and well done to me for running a successful business that makes me happy.

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

No comments: