06 January 2006

Forward Planning

As 2006 has now arrived, I have been busy doing some soul searching within the business and I am asking myself the following basic questions:
  • How has the business performed since formation in July 2005?
  • What has worked?
  • What hasn't worked?
  • What do I want to achieve during the next 6 - 12 months?
  • What do I need to do to make these happen?
By asking myself these questions, I am taking an honest and overall picture of where the business is now and where I want it to be in the near future. I can then draw up a realistic action plan to go about achieving all of my goals.

Why don't you take the opportunity to review your performance to see how you can improve on things for YOUR business.

Until next time,

Emma Walker
CKPA Office Solutions

No comments: